The Paris Review is grateful for support from the following organizations:
- Arthur F. & Alice E. Adams Charitable Foundation
- Amazon Literary Partnership Literary Magazine Fund and the Community of Literary Magazines & Presses
- Cornelia T. Bailey Foundation
- Helen Frankenthaler Foundation
- Literary Arts Emergency Fund, supported by the Mellon Foundation
- Pine Tree Foundation of New York
- Whiting Foundation
- The Witter Bynner Foundation for Poetry
The Paris Review's programs are made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature.
The Paris Review is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
The Writers at Work interview series is supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.
To learn more about supporting The Paris Review through grants, please contact our development director, Jane Breakell, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Paris Review Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
To donate to The Paris Review as an individual, please visit our Donate page.